Time and Date

Followers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Complicated




L.O.V.E. is just so complicated!
Maybe..I'm not suitable for L.O.V.E~
Am I stupid?
IDK!
What should I do?
I hate my current feeling!!
It's just SUCKS!!!
WTH  is L.O.V.E??!!
A kind of feeling??
Is that we can simply hurt each other??
Why couples have to separate??
Isn't that we should adhere to the last??
Why not cherish each other??
Is that L.O.V.E?
I don't get it!!><
Maybe... I'm not mature enough for it!
Should I just give up?
So confuse~!
Why should it so complicated?
I'm just an idiot in these!
These few days...
I kept on thinking what is L.O.V.E??
but it turns up so many question marks in my stupid brain!!!
?
??
??
??
?
Who can help me out?
I've no idea at all!

Current feeling---DOWN!!!


感谢不是你 陪我到最后

No comments:

Post a Comment