Time and Date

Followers

Monday, March 22, 2010

开学了=.=







Yea~School again..HATE it!!!
NO more sleep late~
NO more online~(I mean all day long)
NO more sleep for 10 hours~
NO more wake up late late~
Arhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!School sucks~>_<

This week must got many test papers give back~
Fail! Fail!! Fail!!! I guess??
OK! I failed my math~T__________________T 
And I'm in bad mood now~!

Just hate school so much~!!! Today assembly for sooooooooooooooo long~
I'm so hungry~SO thirsty~ SO hot~ SO tired~ Standing in the stupid hall!!!
Hate Monday~Hate that stupid assembly!! Hear the sohai headmaster talking rubbish~
oH!! cnt stand it~!!!!!!!!! And it was sooooo busuk in there~
So many people in a smalllllll hall~! No aircon too!!! I'm gonna die!!!

Wanna quit school` IF can!!! School is so boring and meaningless!!! pui!>.<
I wish  I could buurn or destroy the stupid school! Anyone want to join me, huh??=D
I can live more peacefully/happily/joyfully without school~

No update for this week maybe, cuz school reopen...
But just maybe, because our class is the malas+est...
NO homework!(really!!)^^v
NO teacher!!(not come in to class often)
NO student!!!(like ponteng, include me)

OK~Go sleep first! I'm fucking tired.. Wake up at 5~ Y? Because of school=.=
Last night can't sleep well too~I sleep at 2am!!!

BYE~ Wish me good luck!!!

SEE ME SOON~


No comments:

Post a Comment