Time and Date

Followers

Friday, April 2, 2010

UPDATE了~







Actually I've no idea what to write here~ Haha!! Just feel like wanna update!
So, I'm here~ xD 
Looooong time no come here~Because I'm really really busyy~
And so tired!!!
Almost forget I have a blog here~=.=

Exam coming soon~
Wanna start study but I'm lazyy~ zZz
Sure die d~!X_X

I've created a "PLURK"~
Don't know how 2 use>.<
Someone pls teach me??!! T_________T

This 1 is about a sot people, I wanna tell u all:
Lately, got a So Lou always yelling for my name at school~
I'm so malu! I hateeee him!! I don't even know him!
And he keep singing there, like orang gila~

So lou,
Can u please stop kacau me??
Just don't call my name !!!
I don't Know who are u!!!!!!!
I'm not ur friend, don't call my name la! Tolong!! I tak suka~
Especially my cina name!And my full name~
OK?!!!

Feel so sleepy d....

Go sleep first~

Bahbyeee~

Stay Tune....






No comments:

Post a Comment